The last two days we have been so busy unpacking and recovering from our trip. I'm sorry to say that I don't have pictures of things right now. I really am trying to get my bedroom in a state that I can live with. In the meantime, here is a quick rundown of some of the highlights (and lowlights) of of the last two days.
* Discovering the grocery store just a few steps away--the prices are decent and the food selection is fair. Great in a pinch and when I am not quite ready to venture out.
* Finding my toiletries quickly--making my shower that much more pleasant.
* The kids are reveling in their freedom to explore and play without a parent hovering over every move.
* Discovering that the Magic Jack does work well.
* Mango Juice!
* Nice weather--not terribly warm, but definitely not cold.
* Meeting neighbors.
* Realizing that I left my ipod charger and phone charger on the airplane.
* We need to replenish our food and I'm busy.
* Bubba J got hit by the swing and has a big fat lip.
* A few random ants. (I hate ants!)
* I think we may have fried my computer by plugging it into the wrong outlet.
* The grocery store clerk asked my kids to leave after they bugged him while buying candy. (Will have to review ettiquete and behavior with them!)
* JET LAG!
* The internet crashed.