Friday, December 28, 2012

The problem with travel is that. . .

once you start it is really hard to stop. Some people are addicted to extreme sports like rock-climbing, sky-diving, or bungee-jumping. Me? I'm addicted to travel. My heart rate accelerates and excitement bubbles in my veins when I am exploring. I love people watching, listening to the rhythm of foreign languages, and looking at new landscapes or architecture. The world has so much to offer in terms of experiences and I want to have them all. Seriously. 





If you've traveled or lived in other countries, do you feel the same way or do you hate traveling? 

1 comment:

  1. I would love travel more if my legs were shorter and plane rides were easier. I would love to have gobs of money, a private jet, and a passport full of stamps.

    www.bensopinion.com

    ReplyDelete